Please find below a sample of our services we provide. If you have any questions, or would like to obtain more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at (407) 847-9950.
1) Maintain individual accounts for all homeowners on which are posted to all debits and credits to include monthly computations of interest and/or late fees due on delinquent accounts, as per the Associations documentation; sent new homeowners welcome package; distribute and track keys distributed to owners for swimming pools/ tennis courts/ recreations areas, according to the Associations policy.
2) Mail assessment statements to all members according to Associations documents and/or Board policy; provide estoppel information on assessment balance to closing agents on new owners and financial institutions.
3) Mail past due notices to all homeowners who are delinquent in payment of their assessments according to the Associations documents and collection policy established by the Board of Directors; post interest and/or late/ administrative fees as provide in the documents and Board policy; turn accounts over to collection agency for reporting to Credit Bureau or to the Association Attorney or Board of Directors policy for legal proceedings for collections.
4) Receive, deposit, disburse and account for all Associations funds.
5) Prepare monthly financial statement including an income/expense statement with budget comparison, a balance sheet, an itemized listing of accounts receivables, a disbursement register and account reconciliation statement, by the next Board of Directors meeting date or as requested. General Ledger available upon request. Accounting will be on a accrual basis.